In this document:
- How to Receive Support
- Bug Fixes
- Questions We Love To Answer
- Unsupported Plugin Issues
Simply Schedule Appointments’ plugin support is here to help you with setting up the latest version of the product as advertised. We have a dedicated support team that’s happy to answer all of your questions related to set up, feature suggestions or concerns.
Our response time varies, with most tickets getting an initial response within 1 business day. And, we generally provide support Monday-Friday. If you email over a weekend or holiday, we’ll make sure to respond by the following business day.
We do not provide either live chat or phone-based support. Our Support Email is the best and fastest place to seek help.
How to Receive Support
All of our customers (free and paid) are welcome to reach out to our support team. We have a variety of ways for you to reach out to us. This includes:
- One-click support within the plugin itself, where you can send us your setting information for the quickest support!
- The “Ask us a question” button on the Help Center’s search bar
- The “Still Stuck?” section at the end of each guide in the Help Center
- Logging in to your SSA account and submitting a ticket under the “Get Support” tab
Free Basic Edition
Customers using our Free Basic edition also have the option to reach out through our WordPress.org plugin forum. We monitor these forums daily.
If we discover a bug affecting your plugin install, we will create a work ticket for our team to continue troubleshooting and we will try our best to release a fix for it in the next upcoming maintenance release.
The biggest challenge with bugs is reproducing the problem consistently enough for us to track it down. Because of that, the ETA for bug fixes depends on a couple of different factors including:
- the severity of the bug,
- how many customers this is affecting and
- how many other bug tickets we have in the queue.
It’s hard to guarantee turnaround time for bugs, but if you can provide us with credentials, details, steps to reproduce, etc this can make the troubleshooting process a lot shorter!
If you’d like to speed up the troubleshooting process, you can send us an email with details regarding login credentials.
Questions We Love To Answer
We enjoy answering everything from SSA setup questions to questions about whether this is a good fit for your business. For example:
- “Can you help me understand a certain feature and give me pointers on how to set it up?”
- “I’m trying to setup the plugin but I’m experiencing difficulties, could you help me sort this out?”
- “I followed the tutorial, but the plugin is not working as expected.”
- “Could you help me with my account?”
- “I require X, Y, and Z for a booking system, is this a good fit?”
Unsupported Plugin Issues
As much as we’d like to make the plugin for everyone and work in every situation, we can’t extend our support for these types of requests:
“I need to add extra functionality.”
“I would like to integrate the plugin with a third party plugin, theme or service.”
“Your plugin is currently doing X. Please help me modify the code to make it do Y.”
We’re happy to take feedback and add your suggestions to our to-do list, but we can’t always get around to all of our customer requests.
We don’t provide custom development, but we do offer sponsored development. If the functionality you’re looking for will benefit 75% of our customer-base and is something already on our roadmap, please contact us for more information.
Otherwise, if you aren’t a developer or don’t have time to write custom code, we do partner with a great company that helps our customers do integrations and custom work. You can get more info and get a quote here.
“How do I set X up in WordPress/my site”
We can only provide support for Simply Schedule Appointments, we cannot extend support to other plugins or services that are out of our control. For example, we cannot support: Google Analytics, Twilio, Mailchimp, etc.
File a support ticket with our five-star support team to get more help.
File a ticket
Plugin Update Errors
Plugin Access for the SSA Team
Plugin Support Tools
Generating a Purchase Invoice