Our team is growing! Check out our available opportunities and apply to work with us.
About N Squared:
We’re a tiny company building user-friendly and powerful WordPress plugins. We built our first plugin in 2014 and have built four others since.
N Squared was founded and is run by Nathan Tyler and Natalie MacLees. We enjoy flexible work schedules and a flat organization structure where everyone’s opinion matters and everyone’s work is valuable and acknowledged.
We enjoy interacting with our customers, having fun, and enjoy coming to work every day.
Our plugins are highly rated and well-liked, and we pride ourselves on offering best-in-class support to our customers.
Our promise to our customers is that their success and satisfaction is our number one priority. We work hard to live up to that promise, responding quickly to every new issue with the intent to get a resolution as quickly as possible.
The core responsibilities of each of our customer support team is to help customers solve issues, answer general questions, improve our online documentation, and help us improve our products.
Currently, we are looking for people who can meet and exceed those expectations and also:
- Respond courteously to customer inquiries with detailed and understandable technical steps
- Reproduce and document bugs and file tickets for the developers to correct issues
- Write one blog article a month
- Occasionally host screen-sharing sessions with customers to help them get set up or troubleshoot issues
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – someone who’s not afraid to ask questions.
- Excellent ability to provide thorough instructions to WordPress users
- Very comfortable with all aspects of WordPress. Plugins, themes, basic plugin troubleshooting.
- Familiar with setting up a local environment, or willingness and ability to learn to do it quickly
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong ability to receive personal feedback and apply it for continual improvement
- Strong eagerness to learn and able to learn quickly
- Either native English speaker or EC2 certified proficiency, we require strong verbal and written English skills
For this position we are currently seeking primarily US-based candidates who can work consistent hours. We are located in Los Angeles, California, but are happy to have customer support work remotely. We support our team working anywhere that suits them in the world, as long as strong communication can be maintained via Slack and your tasks are fully completed every work day.
- Flexible part-time work schedule
- Potential for growth or transition to full time
- Work from home
- Join a fun and growing team
Up to $20/hour, depending on experience
Help our plugin users with various technical and usability issues.
Collaborate with our team via Slack. Work closely with the founders/developers.
Enjoy a flexible work schedule and work from home.
- Fill out our application form and book an interview
- If all goes well with the interview, we would like to offer you a paid 1-week trial