Webhooks are a way to send data between different sites/services. Your CRM or email tool might support webhooks, and there are services like Zapier and IFTTT that make it easy to connect a webhook to thousands of applications you already use.
As with any feature, you’ll want to first enable it in Settings. Click to toggle on this feature, and then click Manage Webhooks.
Add a new webhook
On the Webhooks screen, click to Add a new webhook.
Configure your webhook
- An optional name for you to help keep track of your webhooks and where they’re being used.
- A unique token you can use to verify the request. To refresh the token, click the refresh arrow on the right-hand side of the token field.
- Select which actions should trigger this webhook
- The URLs where the webhooks will be sent
- Appointment types
- Select all appointment types, or select certain appointment types that will trigger the webhook
Editing appointment types
When you’re editing an appointment type, you’ll see a section that will display any webhooks attached to that appointment type: