We’ve been hearing from our current users that they really wanted to be able to customize the way the booking form appeared for their customers.
We listened! So we’ve released a beginner-friendly settings screen where you can adjust the appearance of your booking form, and a more advanced way to attach your own CSS files. So the sky’s the limit and you can customize any part of the design you’d like.
First up, the beginner-friendly settings:
- Go to Settings
- Click ‘Edit Styles’ on the Styles button
- Accent color: Select your desired color
- Background color: Choose your desired color
- Font family: Choose your desired font
- Padding – Enter your desired padding (free type field)
- Contrast mode:- Toggle on if you’re using a dark background
- Save your changes. Now if you create a new appointment, you should see your changes: